CSR Racing 2

I’ve been using the gold for mods.

Got the Ferrari to 47% restored. STi is almost fully modded and the ST is almost fully modded but gave up on it once I got the STi.

I joined some random crew. Get pretty decent perks.

I’ve been using the gold for mods.

Got the Ferrari to 47% restored. STi is almost fully modded and the ST is almost fully modded but gave up on it once I got the STi.

I joined some random crew. Get pretty decent perks.

I joined a random crew but got kicked.. I was doing the crew races. Ugh

I’m struggling on the manual launch thing during the live races....

Screws up the rest of the race.

I’m struggling on the manual launch thing during the live races....

Screws up the rest of the race.

Yeah, I don’t mess with Live Races.

Just started to revisit some of the Story Races. Forgot how hard it gets. Really annoying when races start to cost TWO gas blips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought I just sucked at Live Races.. WTF

Didn't realize it was manual launches.

My whips(And the Ferrari in the legends garage).....ended up spending $3 to get the Hellcat and other crap. Prob selling the Hyundai when I run out of room. Got it for free but only getting $670 if I sell it. Haven’t modded it.

2435BD04-24EB-4505-B5BB-079B6A7AC9F0.png

My whips(And the Ferrari in the legends garage).....ended up spending $3 to get the Hellcat and other crap. Prob selling the Hyundai when I run out of room. Got it for free but only getting $670 if I sell it. Haven’t modded it.

View attachment 61255

I’ve got something like ninety cars. No way I can screenshot them all. Haha.

I’ve got something like ninety cars. No way I can screenshot them all. Haha.

Dang....how long have you been playing? How do you get so many cars?

The crew I’m in seems to have a few guys that are “up there”. They have lambos, paganis and fully modded cars. Then I’m here hoping to get a Juke R, lol

Dang....how long have you been playing? How do you get so many cars?

The crew I’m in seems to have a few guys that are “up there”. They have lambos, paganis and fully modded cars. Then I’m here hoping to get a Juke R, lol

One Android and one Apple account over the course of the past couple years. You need to grind for Silver and Gold Keys OR throw down actual cash. The only time I actually spend money is when there’s a DEEP discount.

I hate how there are millions of cars in the game but only 3 you can buy in each tier.

Looks like I’m getting the GT-R for Tier 4.

I hate how there are millions of cars in the game but only 3 you can buy in each tier.

Looks like I’m getting the GT-R for Tier 4.

Yeah, it’s still somewhat Pay-to-Play, but Silver Keys help out a lot. You also get Gold Keys just for playing. Some of the best cars I have are the Legends ones or ones I won from Silver Crates.

I just feel like earning money takes forever....... I only have the Fiesta ST, STi and some free Ferrari

I don't know anything about keys.. I probably have a ton.

Need to pump them numbers up.
c807fe55e6b3fe5e2f8de0ed0cdb6060.jpg

Just gotta grind it out.....

My fastest 1/4 mile is 10.8 or 10.9 in the Challenger Hellcat, which is pretty much fully modded other than the special parts.

Bought the GT-R but prob should of bought a Legends car instead since I finished restoring the GTO 250 and could have used a legends car that’s a T4. Oh well....

Restore the Legends Cars in order. You can’t tune them unless they’re fully restored and you’ll get stuck, like I did, in the Career with a useless car that you can’t progress in.

Back