CT-e Stage 2 help

Sick13

Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just installed my ct-e stage 2 and my ecu is throwing codes at me for misfiring cyclinders....does anyone have a basemap tune for the ct-e stage 2 or can help me figure out what is wrong? Would like to tune it with anyone that can help me today once it runs like it should but my tuner says he cant for some reason, so any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Got the codes issue fixed and now need a tuning job. @VitViper can you get in touch with me for a basemap tune so we can e-tune as soon as possible please

OK. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. You posted the SAME exact post in 7 other threads. SEVEN! that's a tad excessive. No need to spam the forum. Patience.

Now I responded to one of your other seven posts. And I'll respond here. Do not drive your car on your stock ecu tune. You need a base map.

Secondly. Vitviper doesn't work on weekends. Rarely on Saturdays. But definitely not Sunday. He has a life and a family. Lol.

You really should've purchased the etune package before the install that way you'd have a basemap already. But you can't start e tuning until Monday. And even then. Be patient.

Its not going to be like 3 datalog and bam you're done. I think I had at least 30 datalogs of tuning. So be prepared. This isn't a 1 day thing. Just take it slow and don't blow your car up.

And did you order a tune from vitviper? At www.vittuned.com ? Because that's how you get a basemap. He's not just going to give you a basemap and then start e tuning with you through the forum. You need to buy the tune.

I purchased the aftercooler kit from vit and a tune but got a little impatient and installed my ct-e without it for now. I know I blew up the forum trying to get an answer from someone pretty quickly. And I know that tuning takes time but I kinda need to drive my car tomorrow which is why I tried to get this on a Sunday, hopefully someone will be able to help me out...

Back