• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Sold CT-E Supercharger Kit Stage 1+ - $2,000 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpetro1

SOLD!

Hello all,

I am putting my CT-E kit up for sale. Used for a little under 18 months, 12,000 trouble free miles. This is a Stage 1+ with 3.6" pulley. IMT idler pulley upgrade. No injectors. $2,000 shipped.

Comes with all hardware, clamps, hoses, locktite. I just had the nose drive rebuilt by Jon Bond performance with new bearings, nose seal and oil. New o-rings and intake manifold gasket direct from CT-E. Also have the CT-E idler which I will include.

Fitment for all k24z7, 9th Gen Si or ILX. Any questions, shoot me PM

20180811_152318.jpg
20180811_151435.jpg
20180811_151545.jpg

Last edited:

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Glws. Selling the si?

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
About to tag you before I noticed you already replied. Now is your chance. You’ve been wanting one
Not quite sure I have enough set aside unfortunately...might be able to make it work though.

rudy7_

Fresno CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Wish I wouldve seen this sooner [emoji17] it was a good deal!

How are you liking the WRX?

I really like the '18 front bumper. Would love to have it on my '15

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.