CT-E supercharger

2013_Si_Guy

Pasco, wa
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Is there still a 4-6 week wait for a supercharger kit? Or do some suppliers carry them on hand?

Just pick up the phone and make a quick phone call. They're probably the best ones to tell you if they have them in stock.

There is still a wait time on them, about 3-4 weeks for new orders is what I was just told. We're trying to keep some in stock but the production is fairly slow due to the blower units. It's kind of a complicate situation with those blower units, CT is doing the best they can do ramp up production and get these kits built as fast as possible.

Yup, I'm counting down the days before it arrives. Super excited to have my car supercharged in the next month or so.

U wanna pay alittle more ill b putting a kraftwerks sc in my 9th gen less components and better quality in my eyes !!!! Youlls thoughts???????

U wanna pay alittle more ill b putting a kraftwerks sc in my 9th gen less components and better quality in my eyes !!!! Youlls thoughts???????

better quality? have you even seen the CT kit? lol. it looks like an OEM piece. Everything fits perfect. The Kraftwerks kit i hear nothing but nightmares about the install. 3 words to describe the KW kit. 'Some cutting required"

I am torn between the two but have heard better things about the CT kit in general. There is such a difference in price, that unless the kraftwerks kit is made out of 100% gold I will probably go with the CT kit. theyre in the 3k range right?

Yes ct-e go around 3k range and kraftwerks kit around 5k range been looking and researching before i get a kit sleepingpanda tells me theres some cutting involved never heard of all that junk till he brought it up !!!!! Lol local performance shop would b installing as well this install way over my head lol the kit im looking at comes with a hondata gizmo deal as well i like that idk its all in how much change u wanna spend the time and the look ur after

When I get my kit I will already have my flashpro from @VitViper and I will have my suspension setup for it too. The sc kit will most likely be my last move in big mods.

Back