CT Engineering Supercharger Beta Testing

cant wait to hear that beutiful gear whinding noise screaming out of my car lol.....rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!

Question. If I wanted to bolt a sc to my car could I do just that and get a tune or do the injectors and plugs HAVE to be changed as well?

vit said the stock injectors were good to 300+hp

Subbed and can't wait to see results.. one day this will be in my car warranty is so far away

Just a PSA for those who are unaware since I have noticed a lot of people posting "subbed" in order to be able to follow a thread. Click on the "Watch Thread" link to follow the thread.

Untitled(2).png

id change them out just in case i wouldnt wanna be on a dyno and find out my car is not reaching full potential because my injectors are tapping out then still pay for the dyno on a halfway tune then i have to switch them out to do another tune a different day :banghead: ....
dont forget the fuel pump has to be switched out too ladies and gents ! 255

some people dont have an extra 400 bucks laying around to buy injectors right away so id be pissed !!
so id rather get everything just to be safe ......better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it !

You can use the RDX ones and it costs less than $200 shipped.

Really? If so, disregard my post. My bad. :pat:

Hi, yes. I am the beta tester for the CTe Supercharger kit. I'm still waiting on taking delivery of the kit. Apologies, I'm a little more active on the other site.
YESSS!!! Did they give you an estimated time for delivery? Other mods you already have on the car?

Back