Status
Not open for further replies.

ClearCutSi

Orlando, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hi all, Up for sale is a full CTE kit for all 2012-2015 Honda Civic Si models. I purchased this stage 1 kit new and installed for 2,500 miles before it was removed prior to selling my Si. The kit was installed and removed by two master Honda techs. It was tuned by John Vega of Phearable.net in Tampa Florida. Kit made 279/210 if I recall properly. I had an Injen intake,FP, 3" ultimate racing down pipe and Invidia Q300 exhaust. I was not really going for power, I wanted my Si to be more fun and reliable.

I decided to strip the vehicle and sell it to focus to on other aspects of my business and decided to purchase an Accord for my mother. The kit has been in my house for about a year now just collecting dust ( I was secretly dreaming of owning another 9th) and now it's time to free up some space.

I am not in a rush to sell. Please note that what you see is what you get, there are no Warranties, expressed or implied. If you need to get a hold of me quicker a text is OK, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly give that # to you.

Price is $3100.00 shipped in the US ( no int. Shipping or Canada)
If local and paying in Cash price can be negotiated a little, if you would like to pay with a CC I also accept Cards as I have a business or Paypal is Ok.
(HFP mats will be up FS Soon and not included)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

how much for the floor mats??!!

Honestly I haven't even though of a price on those so I never listed them. I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to parts so I hang on to things ( as you can tell) for long period of time. I'll be sure to pm you if I think of a price, where are you located?

man every time I see this I want it more! but school is killing me.. :think: make the right choice or have a faster Si. I'm local too.. I'm guessing 3.6" pulley? were you on stock clutch/fuel pump? let me throw some numbers around and I'll let you know.

Haha that's a tough choice.

The pulley is what comes with the stage 1 kit. Everything I had was what I listed. No other mods, I just bolted it on with supporting mods. Tuned it and had my fun listening to the whine. Ugh it was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back