Custom Exhaust Thoughts

Tommy C.

hello all, looking to get some custom exhaust work done so im not dropping a ton of money on a name brand system, but had a few questions. Looking for a sound similar to a skunk2 megapower rr system, but again dont want to spend that much. I was going to buy a Megan cannon but wasn't sure what the best inlet pipe sizing would be. The one I was looking at is a 3" inlet and a 4" outlet, but was hearing from some people that it may cause too much back pressure because of the large piping. Would a 2.5" inlet be better? 2.75? I would delete the cat but keep the resonators to avoid a raspyness, but kind of stumped here. let me know what you guys think. thanks

How about tsudo exhaust? Similar volume to the skunk2 but cheaper. Erzperformance.com sells them.

I'd second the tsudo, I had it and loved it, it was just a little too loud for me. But if you're looking for something similar to skunk2, it's a good fit for a very good price

Now would you think that sound would be cleaner and more refined as opposed to buying the muffler and straight piping all the way through minus deleting the resonators?

Back