Cyberpunk 2077

So, Cyberpunk 2077 might be one of the best, if not the best, games I've ever played.
The story is just so damn good. The soundtrack, animations, gameplay...all amazing. I thought this was going to be some gimmicky thing with Keanu, but it just keeps going and gets better the whole way through.
Forget Starfield, forget the entire Fallout series. This game is much better than all of them.
91 hours in and I still haven't "beat" the game yet.

Official trailer:

In-game cat tax:
20231007080342_1.jpg

Last edited:
So, Cyberpunk 2077 might be one of the best, if not the best, games I've ever played.
The story is just so damn good. The soundtrack, animations, gameplay...all amazing. I thought this was going to be some gimmicky thing with Keanu, but it just keeps going and gets better the whole way through.
Forget Starfield, forget the entire Fallout series. This game is much better than all of them.
91 hours in and I still haven't "beat" the game yet.

Official trailer:

In-game cat tax:
View attachment 66333

Did you just pick up the game?

Did you just pick up the game?
I bought it back when it was released, in 2020, but decided to wait due to all the reports of bugs.
I've read that the major issues were resolved only recently with patch 2.0. Shortly after they released the one and only DLC for it is when I decided to give it a go.
I can't say if it was worth the wait, but the word "masterpiece" just rings in my head as I still play it right now.

i did play it through a few months ago and it is definitely fantastic, i havent fired it up since the 2.0 update but hear its good

@jasonandre im on Starfield now and agree, cyberpunk has a way more engaging story behind it

i did play it through a few months ago and it is definitely fantastic, i havent fired it up since the 2.0 update but hear its good

@jasonandre im on Starfield now and agree, cyberpunk has a way more engaging story behind it
Please forgive me when I say, as a long-time Bethesda fan, that Cyberpunk 2077 surpasses anything Bethesda has produced in their entire existence.

Back