Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

DC: I order the same thing for lunch every week after church/errands at a local place. I've been going there for a few years (just about every Sunday) and today was the 1st time they messed up my order.
I can see maybe forgetting an item (lettuce, tomato, condiments, ect).

Dude Sandwich (on everything bagel)
House turkey, avocado, sprouts, tomato, spinach and roasted red pepper aioli

^ Instead of that... I got chicken salad in place of the house turkey and no roasted red pepper aioli sauce.

:cornmad:

I know mistakes happen but it was the first time in years of going there.

Edit: I checked and saw the everything bagel, spinach, sprouts before I left but never had to do an inspection of my sandwich before I left the place... So when I got home I realized it was not the right sandwich...

Last edited:
I hate when I like a pop song. Like I FCKUKING love a pop song. It drives me crazy cause I only like neo-proto black metal.

Fer Fercks Sake.... I like a Paramore song... Like really really like this song.... wtf is wrong with me. I know its not new but man this thing is a well crafted work of art. I appreciate the musicality of this song and its a damn fine piece of music. I cannot explain why I like it at all but good work band. I generally hate you but this is good work. Maybe I'm having a stroke........

Paramore - Ain't it fun

PS cleanse your soul;

1349 - Devil of the desert

I hate when I like a pop song. Like I FCKUKING love a pop song. It drives me crazy cause I only like neo-proto black metal.

Fer Fercks Sake.... I like a Paramore song... Like really really like this song.... wtf is wrong with me. I know its not new but man this thing is a well crafted work of art. I appreciate the musicality of this song and its a damn fine piece of music. I cannot explain why I like it at all but good work band. I generally hate you but this is good work. Maybe I'm having a stroke........

Paramore - Ain't it fun

PS cleanse your soul;

1349 - Devil of the desert

Meet her on the street while playing the guitar

View: https://youtu.be/4FC8KhMpJvI

DC: I want a weekend/autocross car but I don't know what I want... #realworldproblems :hiding:

Back