Danglyzoidberg 2nd time around...

Danglyzoidberg

Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys,
Some of you may already know me here but I am going to give this a spin again. Been on the site for a couple years now. Previously drove a 2012 CBP si sedan. I recently sold it to get my 2013 TW si sedan. Only slight visual modifications thus far, some decals from our friends @grfxp 5% tint on the rear windows (no fronts, thanks to awful NS laws) a Honda bugger and mat package.

Soon to come are:
Enkei EKM3's from my 2012
K&N typhoon from my 2012
Gloss black roof vinyl

Future mods:
Kraftwerks supercharger (I hope)
Hondata flash pro ^ obviously
Undecided on exhaust system (possibly full race or DC)
Coilovers (undecided) ... Also depends what we can get to the north that's not outrageously priced.

This is a daily driver for me so I like to keep things fun but functional. Seeing as we sometimes get 30-35 cms of snow at a time makes huge drops a waste...also try driving some Nova Scotia roads...they're embarrassing.
image.jpg

Nice new ride. What made you decide to trade-in?

Nice new ride. What made you decide to trade-in?
I wanted a TW sedan when I originally purchased my '12 but couldn't get one because of the inventory shortage caused by the tsunami at the time. I work at a dealership and the market was hot so I posted my '12 and sold it the same day. So now I got into my '13 with a few little tweaks and upgrades and for a lesser payment than I had before. The '12 was a fantastic car but wasn't exactly what I wanted from the start. I'm gonna put a bit more heart into this one :)

Back