Dash trim kits

what was the total cost for all of this?

it was included with the car, but I can find the paper work. I think it was 200$ from honda.

The original si my dad was going to buy had the HFP body kit and carbon dash, but it got sold. So the dealer threw in both options on a different si for basically free :D

At the dealership where I bought my coupe, they had a few civics with various dash kits pre installed. They looked and felt quality and totally changed the look of the interior, my favorite was the titanium burl which look like black and white marble ... very sweet! The kit of choice was the "Remin" 26 piece basic kit (only about $150) and the CARID site has a youtube installation video .... it looks pretty easy. I just ordered mine cuz the dealership wanted $400 for the installed kit ... yeah right!
You should take pictures the next time you're at the dealership.

I would basically like to make my 2012 look like a 2013... do you have to buy the whole kit? I just want the aluminum bits around the vents N stuff...
Won't work with the trims. Their different shapes. At least the passenger side closet to the audio control.
yduzeda2.jpg

Compare that to the 2012 model.

Back