DC AREA

friedlimes

Hi ladies and gents, I just moved to the DC area for a job. I'm looking to meet some people in the area to hang out with that also have a civic can talk cars and what not. I don't know much about the si but would love to learn as much as possible. I would also like to learn about the area a little more like where some shops are that can do good work etc. PM me if you have any more information or just post on the thread. Thanks ahead of time ladies and gents.

Hi ladies and gents, I just moved to the DC area for a job. I'm looking to meet some people in the area to hang out with that also have a civic can talk cars and what not. I don't know much about the si but would love to learn as much as possible. I would also like to learn about the area a little more like where some shops are that can do good work etc. PM me if you have any more information or just post on the thread. Thanks ahead of time ladies and gents.

I'll be in the area until mid January, I know some others on here who are in the metro area as well.

im part time DC, now that im not driving up for work 2x a month its a little less often, but im usually around for major hoildays and school breaks

that sounds good to me man, my buddy Ryan and I are in the White Marsh area of Baltimore... I think Columbia is the closest point to the middle?

that sounds good to me man, my buddy Ryan and I are in the White Marsh area of Baltimore... I think Columbia is the closest point to the middle?

I'm close to White Marsh but I don't have a Honda. Only a Subaru :giggle:

Only bad part about the meets down south is the ******* tolls.. :unamused:

:cosigns: we went to the Paul Walker Meet in beltsville a month ago and I was disgusted when I pulled up, couldn't believe they were that much.

Just to let you guys know, weather permitting, (which it looks like it will) March 2nd we will be meeting up at White Marsh Mall across from the 7-11 at 2 pm. We've also opened this up to 8th members as well if you guys know of any; Hope to see you guys there!

Hi everyone! So I'm anticipating my car being totaled and am looking around at options for me. There is a car at Sheehy in Alexandria, VA that I'm interested in. Would anybody be willing to go check it out and take it for a drive? I'll obviously compensate you with some nice beer or something if I end up driving down to get it. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Back