delete

wow that malibu...

Also nice work on the advans. I love that wheel.

Yea the own of the Malibu has built quite the reputation around here.

Thanks, I've been getting a lot of mixed reactions to the advans. People either really like them or completely hate them. So far it's been a mix of the two. I like them and think they would look even better with the centers done in a crazy color. I just don't know what I want to do yet.

Awesome build & pics. Did you do the vid from the previous page?

I didn't, i have ordered some video equipment and a new lens for my DSLR to start shooting some video though. So you can expect to see some video's of mine and @Slushiest_MJ soon.

Was that one done with a dslr, or something like a gopro? (If you know)

It was two guys shooting the video for that and both were using Cannon DSLR's. I don't know much about cannon i shoot with nikon so i couldn't tell you the models at first glance.

Yea that Malibu is pretty sweeet looking. You don't see those things modded very often so props to the guy for being different and not making it a donk lol.

The 17x9s are currently in the rear. What I'd like to do is find 2 more 17x9 and run 17x9 all the way around.

Hey @d3viant im wanting to run your old wheel setup for my fb6 but I not to sure what I need to get...idk if I should go with offset +22 or +35? I want it flush with minimal camber but trying to avoid scraping as well. Just trying to get some advise and your the only one I've seen with that setup lol

Back