dentrecords photography

5475368685_b6c7af85be_b.jpg

5475967106_f41b415b83_b.jpg

5475369099_8f8ea3a030_b.jpg

5475369401_a00da16f2f_b.jpg

5475968286_7e09148bf5_b.jpg

5475968702_17aef1cc73_b.jpg

Wonderful pictures Mike! You have a natural talent at taking awesome pictures! Did you take any photography courses or just buy a camera and start shooting? I've been taking tons of pics lately but none of mine look anywhere near as good as yours!

Wonderful pictures Mike! You have a natural talent at taking awesome pictures! Did you take any photography courses or just buy a camera and start shooting? I've been taking tons of pics lately but none of mine look anywhere near as good as yours!

Well thank you. I do not have formal training of any sort but I have read quite a bit and had lots of practice over the past couple of years. I basically ran through my camera manual and tried out the different features one by one and tried to figure out the best applications for each scenario. I do a lot of travel on the road and stop pretty much whenever something interests me... and I try to take the time to capture the scene properly. Not that it's all about the equipment but almost all of these shots were shot outside of the "normal" kit lens range (18-55mm) and there are certain perspectives you can get only with ultra wides, macros or telephotos... Those more extreme ends are what interests me the most.. super wide or super close.. or super sharp! :)

man you have a high of like 99 degrees 4 days next week... HOTTT

Dent - looking great

Yeah man! That'd be fantastic to have you come check things out up here - you're more than welcome of course. Tons of things to go see and do... mountains, ocean, forests, cultural stuff... we have it all.

:word: I def will look into it if my bro gets hired on. Good extended weekend to Canadia land sounds good to me....

Back