Diogo's civic build thread

Cheers bro. What did u originally use was it a Matt black. How come your going with the metallic?
Lowers fog light bezel is just gloss the grille was also gloss black but I'm super picky like crazy picky and since my car is metallic I could tell it didn't match

Been a while guys! Been up to some sneaky things I got my buddyclub short shifter in last week and today I pick up my wheels :D anyone guess what they are??
6e2agagu.jpg

Also springs will most likely be purchased next week I can get sportlines pretty much at cost so I'm going that route then save save save for a while maybe that rear sway bar but for now that's about it minus re-wrapping my grill and rear chrome piece winter has really slowed us all down

Haven't updated here in a while!!!

So wheels on
7ady4ede.jpg

Looking amazing in my eyes

Next came the drop!!!
eryhy8un.jpg

WOOOO not done yet :)

JDM red badges
myhuqu4a.jpg

Short shifter was dropped in months ago

Wrapped turn signals red and swapped amber bulb with clear and also did the rear led mod!!!
ura5y9ez.jpg

Painted my calipers red for +40hp :)
u4yhuqa9.jpg

That's all I got for now :) here's some bonus pics to stare at
savaduru.jpg
ymaqurun.jpg
uduvy7a5.jpg
u6ubu4at.jpg

Next I'm planning on some better tires since I'm still on stock and the stretch is pissing me off rear camber arms to square it up nicely and progress rear swaybar maybe another shift knob too!

if it's not too much trouble, could you get a shot of the rear blinkers on with the overlay? I'd like to see if they're still yellow or not. great stuff, keep it up!

if it's not too much trouble, could you get a shot of the rear blinkers on with the overlay? I'd like to see if they're still yellow or not. great stuff, keep it up!
I switched the bulb out for a clear one its red

Back