Dirt Rally (PC)

Yeah I'm well past the 30 hour mark at this point.

Not bad. I don't think I'm close to that yet.

I played for a few hours last night until the NyQuil kicked in and I went to bed. I was streaming on Twitch for a bit.

Already tried the new content. Its an excellent addition to the game and certainly poses a different challenge than the other rally formats.

FYI

'DiRT Rally' Early Access Gets FIA World Rallycross Cars and Tracks'
At the start of last month we announced our partnership with the FIA World Rallycross Championship and today we're pleased to release the first of two new World RX updates which will bring the world's fastest growing motorsport to DiRT Rally.

Source: http://thehullabaloo.com/technology...fia-world-rallycross-cars-and-tracks-373.html

Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcGG48RgtM

His comments are interesting. The whole two wheel pass was pretty cool.

I haven't played in a few weeks.. I was on vacation last week but think I hurt my left arm using the wheel while playing DiRT :-(

They added online multiplayer recently but I haven't had the opportunity to test it out yet. I'm happy they are adding some additional vehicles as well, although having enough in game currency to purchase them is always a challenge.

The full game is finally released now. The tweaks they did in the physics a few patches ago really made a difference to the feel of the game.

@Flightmaster127 - You still play this? I put my steering wheel setup in the attic a few months ago and tried DiRT with the xbox controller.. It's not the same :(

@Flightmaster127 - You still play this? I put my steering wheel setup in the attic a few months ago and tried DiRT with the xbox controller.. It's not the same :(
I do from time to time but I tend to use the xbox controller when I play. It's not the same but its easier than setting up the wheel every time i want to play for like 10-20 mins.

Some of you should get this for PC and play in the league I am in! :)

I'm still doing the weekly league with my Subaru forum group. I changed from automatic to manual transmission and have improved my times drastically. I guess the cars were shifting too soon/too late causing me to not be in the peak RPM's.

My buddy who is a pro at this (not really but VERY good) has a wheel setup with VR and was impressed how I have improved. He asked me what I did and the only thing was changing the transmission option to manual.

Back