DIY Door Piping

BTW...I happened to be at the Dollar Store the other day (Dollarama) and noticed they had those plastic measuring spoons with the fine rounded ends. These will make the job easier and will be less expensive.

Last edited:
This stuff is amazing! It's cheap/simple and adds sooo much color to the interior!!! I LOVE IT! Plus I vinyl wrapped the door handles red, the flash makes them look a little orange, sorry bout that.
And what I love the most is the outline on the grill!

20130825_211804_zps46b5b947.jpg
20130825_210852_zpsee8ad7e9.jpg

Sorry for the bad angles and lighting... I took the photos at night so the flash is a little overhelming

Last edited:
It's polished metal metallic with black interior.
That's no help, blue or orange look good with your car......:D So I'm no help(I do like orange for myself).

Maybe look into what else with those colors you might want to add, to see what's more readily available?

That's no help, blue or orange look good with your car......:D So I'm no help(I do like orange for myself).

Maybe look into what else with those colors you might want to add, to see what's more readily available?
Thanks Monk. My only fear with orange (my favorite color) is, well, I'm originally from Pittsburgh so I'm a Steelers fan. If I do my car in black and orange I might look like a Bengals fan.

Thanks Monk. My only fear with orange (my favorite color) is, well, I'm originally from Pittsburgh so I'm a Steelers fan. If I do my car in black and orange I might look like a Bengals fan.
Easy.. Go orange....... and get a rear license plate frame that says "Steelers".

Greetings all. Sorry for being dormant for a while. Been dealing with other issues. I finally got around to re-wraping my steering wheel. I went with Orange 550 para cord and left out the half hitches. Just a straight wrap.

Back