Douglas's 2014 Civic LX

Any suggestions on what I should do with the rear , I've got the lip and waiting to pick up side skirts , but are there any good rear lips, or something I can do to it ?

Well I just ordered the rear lip for the car , I think I'm going to see how it all looks unpainted to begin with since it does go with my color scheme , I'm also looking into getting window visor I just don't want to get the bulky ones. And hopefully Monday if all goes to plan , I'm going to see about putting the spoiler on myself with the help of a friend...

Now I have side skirts and rear bumper lip, I've gave them a test fit ,but my exhaust needs to come down a little though, if not rear bumper lip will be melted in the area... image.jpgimage.jpg

If you think the muffler is too close to the bumper just bend the tangs a little bit with a big wrench. They are made to be tweaked slightly. There should be two bolts holding the axle back portion to the rest of the exhaust and a rubber hanger up above the tip area.

If you think the muffler is too close to the bumper just bend the tangs a little bit with a big wrench. They are made to be tweaked slightly. There should be two bolts holding the axle back portion to the rest of the exhaust and a rubber hanger up above the tip area.
Thanks ! Good to know , I'll have to do that then

Reactions: Nix
The parts where the rubber thing are can be bent slightly... took me a few to find the pic....

They are called "tangs" but if you want to google it for more help and suggestions I would punch in "bending exhaust hangers". Same thing same name. Be careful that you don't tear them off as they are just tack welded in place. Brace the arm and pull on the end of it. I would suggest removing this portion of the exhaust so you can work on it off the car.

5g95.jpg

I adjusted the spoiler yesterday so it sits flush on the back and tinted the spoiler light (not pictured) but here are a couple of pictures that I took showing the spoiler better and one at a meet. Going to see about getting the side skirts on this Thursday when I'm off and that'll probably be the last thing I do for a couple weeks , as I'm going on vacation. But I'll see how it goes image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Like it all except the underglow man....

Personal opinion but dude, too much FnF. Other than that I think the car looks great. Do what you want though. Im just some guy on the internet.... who has/had blue halos and blue leds in his headlights. hahahah. Rice..... its hard to avoid sometimes...

tumblr_mda2rwaxdX1rboo8jo1_500.jpg

I don't know if they still come in black but on the previous gen civics the DX models had black door handles. Might be worth looking into if the new ones do also. I think that might be a nice addition to your theme.

Like it all except the underglow man....

Personal opinion but dude, too much FnF. Other than that I think the car looks great. Do what you want though. Im just some guy on the internet.... who has/had blue halos and blue leds in his headlights. hahahah. Rice..... its hard to avoid sometimes...

tumblr_mda2rwaxdX1rboo8jo1_500.jpg

I don't know if they still come in black but on the previous gen civics the DX models had black door handles. Might be worth looking into if the new ones do also. I think that might be a nice addition to your theme.
Thanks, good idea , I will check that out ! And I understand , I personally like the underglow , and to each their own, thats the way I look at it , luckily everyone's preferences aren't the same or the car scene would be boring lol besides I'm going for all looks right now , performance things will be the last on the list

Back