Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I told Jason that the 9thcivic meet needs to be a new meet because there is going to be a meet officially sanctioned by 8thCivic whether I'm involved or not. The admins want to continue it.

are you willing to attend a meet if we get something together?

Well, hows the weekend of September 5-9 look? I wouldn't want to have it on the same weekend as Robert's trackday so we can have as many people here. I'll see if the staff at Fontana can help us out a bit with discounted lodge rooms or put those who opt for cabins relatively close together so it kinda feels like Tapoco in a way.

I'm actually pretty glad that Stew took over the 8th meet duties because I really didn't want to split between the two, I'll let him get in contact with Fontana to get everything started. This will probably be a smaller much less complicated meet than 8th so I don't see any real issues with organizing it.

Tappoco has def gone way up in price but the whole place is nicer and I think it includes a meal or two, but still too pricey. A couple of us NC peeps rolled by there last year. Looked nice.

Any time in Sept is cool with me and Fontana also.

September 6-9 looks really good right about now.
Looks like it'll be an 8th/9th party

AF_Stew said:
I reached out to Chris to Get his final say, but I believe that to be the case also. So I know 8thgenInAL said he is up for the challenge... Dwayn is going to confirm and If so I will work with him to get this done.

I was thinking keep to the same time frame as it always was. So second weekend in September, so the 6th, 7th and 8th . Nothing is set in stone, BUT those are the dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back