DRL Error Code

SiEnthusiast

Hey guys and gals,
Getting an error code since installing my LED DRL/Hi-beams. Probably due to them using so much less power than the halogens, which probably tricks the computer.
I get it while driving during the day when the DRL's are on, and as soon as the low beams turn on at night it turns off. When i flash the highbeams get no problems either.

Was wondering if anyone knew what i needed to buy or do to make this error go away? I know they sell these type of things, just not sure what i'm looking for.

The other question i wanted to ask is... IS there any way to make the DRL LED, as bright as when i flash my hi-beams. The DRL's look nice but i think it would be nicer if i could have them be brighter. The LED's dont really provide any light output, its just more of a cosmetical thing.

that vid is for ijdmtoy...so that's 2 confirmations

What i need seems to be those decoders. Need to get in contact with them and order up a pair, their LED's are way overpriced though.

I have the LED's I bought off of Kplaygrounds website and I too get this "Check DRL" on my i-Mid, but I'm not stressing out about it. I just hit the i-Mid button as soon as it comes on to hide it from my screen and ignore it.

Back