Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

DBP1_zps0023c9b7.jpg

I've had my 2013 Si coupe for about 10 months and finally upgraded my headlights with the projector/ LED DRL from Pro Civic and an 8000k HID Low Beam Conversion. Will obviously post better pics when I have a nice day off work and as future mods are installed/ added ;)

Civic 1.jpg Civic 2.jpg Civic 3.jpg

Attachments

• Civic 1.jpg
    Civic 1.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
We need some low beam night pics! Also, I think changing your high beams/DRLs to LEDs would match the LED strip a lot nicer.

I was thinking about going 8000k DRL/HB to match but I wasn't sure if I wanted to put HID's in a reflector housing. I am going to think bout it though. Might wait for a sale or something cuz it costs my an extra $60 or so to ship to Canada. As for night LB shot, I have one but it's kinda blurry cuz it was raining that night. And I have to disassemble the lights because the HID bulbs are on their side and have a weird beam pattern. The bulbs didnt want to fit with the filament facing down when I first installed them. Any tips on getting them to fit?

I was thinking about going 8000k DRL/HB to match but I wasn't sure if I wanted to put HID's in a reflector housing. I am going to think bout it though. Might wait for a sale or something cuz it costs my an extra $60 or so to ship to Canada. As for night LB shot, I have one but it's kinda blurry cuz it was raining that night. And I have to disassemble the lights because the HID bulbs are on their side and have a weird beam pattern. The bulbs didnt want to fit with the filament facing down when I first installed them. Any tips on getting them to fit?
I haven't gotten around to flipping my bulbs yet so idk.
CREE LED high beams might work better (and easier) than another set of HIDs

We need some low beam night pics! Also, I think changing your high beams/DRLs to LEDs would match the LED strip a lot nicer.
Got some night shots, best I could do with my phones camera that is a potato by night... Decided to do pics with and without fog lights on as they were a little over powering in some of the pics.

IMG_20140726_230601.jpg IMG_20140726_230744.jpg IMG_20140726_231406.jpg IMG_20140726_231306.jpg IMG_20140726_231520.jpg IMG_20140726_231514.jpg

Looks great!
LEDs for the fogs and switchbacks for the turn signals would make it all match perfectly

Looks great!
LEDs for the fogs and switchbacks for the turn signals would make it all match perfectly
I'm thinking vinyl wrap the fogs yellow, and if I don't like that I'll be buying LEDs for both fog lights and hi beams.

As far as the hi beams go, can I buy bulbs that just produce hi beams as mine are currently DRL and high beams and I don't need DRL since I have the LED DRL bar

I'm thinking vinyl wrap the fogs yellow, and if I don't like that I'll be buying LEDs for both fog lights and hi beams.

As far as the hi beams go, can I buy bulbs that just produce hi beams as mine are currently DRL and high beams and I don't need DRL since I have the LED DRL bar
No because it's only one connection.
The DRLs are just the hi beams at half power

Lame. I guess LED Hi beams it is. I'll have to look into those signal switchbacks too whatever those are
They allow the parking lights to be white, but then once you put on a turn signal or the hazard lights, they turn orange like they should be

Back