Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

N0PTyVr.jpg

Winter's finally over woot

gotta say the DBP looks MUCH better in person than it looks on pictures

ege5q5n.jpg
UZJTx87.jpg

went to see this DBP FA5 last week (sorry it's not 9th gen) and really loved the color even though I wasn't sure about it until I saw it in person. Thought the FBP looked a lot better then DBP but now DBP is definitely my favorite blue from Honda. Also owned a Orleans Blue Pearl MB6 Civic in the past, one MB1 in Milano Red and another MB6 in Pirates Black Pearl NH605P (awesome color as well and quite rare - black with purple pearl)

Sadly I didn't purchase the car as it was badly repaired. I was gutted to leave the car there.

Last edited:
gotta say the DBP looks MUCH better in person than it looks on pictures

ege5q5n.jpg
UZJTx87.jpg

went to see this DBP FA5 last week (sorry it's not 9th gen) and really loved the color even though I wasn't sure about it until I saw it in person. Thought the FBP looked a lot better then DBP but now DBP is definitely my favorite blue from Honda. Also owned a Orleans Blue Pearl MB6 Civic in the past, one MB1 in Milano Red and another MB6 in Pirates Black Pearl NH605P (awesome color as well and quite rare - black with purple pearl)

Sadly I didn't purchase the car as it was badly repaired. I was gutted to leave the car there.
Couldn't agree more.

^^
:hail: looks awesome with factory wheels:clapping:

2014 DBP Ex Coupe on 2012 Si wheels!

Attachments

• 20150426_101055.jpeg
    20150426_101055.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 13
Looks good, how long do rear tires last you?

I only had the tires on for a week due to me selling them and waiting to put on my 17x10s..but on my stock EX wheels I have gotten about 14k miles and still seem brand new with bristles and all, can't say the same for the front though

Lol yea my front tires at 2100 look like I've put 10k on them, rears brand new. The pic looked like the drop had some serious camber in the rear so i was curious on how long tire life would be with heavy camber

Lol yea my front tires at 2100 look like I've put 10k on them, rears brand new. The pic looked like the drop had some serious camber in the rear so i was curious on how long tire life would be with heavy camber

haha the picture isn't fooling you. You are correct I am running about -4+ in the rear and straight in the front but due to me lowering my car and never getting it re aligned It ate through some tires. I maxed out the rear and never through my 17x10 +20 wheels on and let it as is, but will shortly put them on and possibly reduce the camber since it isn't needed as much

Back