Dyno Results from last weekend

Tortoise

Went to dyno day today at 4130/rs-tech today and ran my so on the dyno. My mods are takeda intake,fullrace catted downpipe,fullrace exhaust and flashpro. Half tuned by vit before I gave up on that. My best run was 205.3whp and 186.3 wtq. Will be dynoing again next week when they tune my car after installing my ported RBC,zdx tb,rdx injectors and 3.5 CAI. How do these numbers look to you guys?

IMG_20131027_190712.jpg

Numbers look on par....I hope you'll do a full tune after your rbc.

How much are you paying for the other tune? And does that include on a dyno also?

Also how is your car now performance wise? I have intake and exhaust with a vit tune. Thinking of getting a dp with a retune from vit but wanna be sure before I drop 400+ dollars if a down pipe would be worth it

shop here in town told me 350 for the tune and 100 for the dyno runs , but they told me they dont have the right stuff to work on my car so they said ide have to buy the hon-data so another 699, lol

shop here in town told me 350 for the tune and 100 for the dyno runs , but they told me they dont have the right stuff to work on my car so they said ide have to buy the hon-data so another 699, lol
I'd avoid that place. You want someone who's got tons of experience with flashpro. Especially when you're usually paying that person by the hour to tune on a dyno.

Also how is your car now performance wise? I have intake and exhaust with a vit tune. Thinking of getting a dp with a retune from vit but wanna be sure before I drop 400+ dollars if a down pipe would be worth it
I just installed the full-race catted DP and it made a big difference..car drives better and feels like it has more power

I just installed the full-race catted DP and it made a big difference..car drives better and feels like it has more power

Unless you have had the car tuned for the DP, it is not running as good as you think despite the improved throttle response you are feeling.

Reactions: Nix
Back