EASTERN WASHINGTON?

Right around 6k. I upgraded my clutch and flywheel, Exedy stage 1 clutch with a Exedy lightweight flywheel for a 8th gen.my mounts are stock. I got a a ZDX tb, DW ev14 1000cc injectors, Dw 65c fuel pump. ZDX tb adapter/spacer, vittuned aftercooler, vittuned big bore inlet.

Do you have dyno or e-dyno numbers, how do you like the car? Is it good for DD? I'm on the final stages of my tune (I think). I like the car response now but I think I would like it better with a SC.

i def like the sc. it sounds mean. should be done tuning it in the next couple of weeks. i dont have dyno numbers yet because the stock clutch wouldnt hold the power. so i limped it home and installed a new clutch.

vit estimated about 320-330 with the parts installed. we'll see where im at in the next couple of weeks.

vit estimated about 320-330 with the parts installed. we'll see where im at in the next couple of weeks.
That's good enough for me I'm hoping by the end of summer to have saved enough money to get me a S/C and after cooler from VitViper

Back