Eibach Front Sway Bar and Full Sway Bar Kits Released!

Just a few questions, where should I adjust both to receive the best handling capabilities and I thought body roll doesn't really affect your handling that much, just how you feel since it doesn't transfer weight, also should I put both my sway bars in or just the rear??? Any advice anyone?

Just a few questions, where should I adjust both to receive the best handling capabilities and I thought body roll doesn't really affect your handling that much, just how you feel since it doesn't transfer weight, also should I put both my sway bars in or just the rear??? Any advice anyone?
I know that a lot of peeps claim not to like Nascar , but even if you don't want to watch them race, they have "A LOT" of info about why they set there suspension the way they do to stop or create grip, or push or rear slide, etc. there's about 2 hours before the race as well on Speed channel.

But To answer your question, sway bars do allow wt. transfer, it varies depending on not only the stiffness of the bar for your car, but shock preload/compression/flow rates/etc.
But for us we do what you're doing, ask around from ppl that have your car + 2 or 4 door styles and if they drive like you......

Like, do you do most of your braking before entering, or are you late braking, there's a big diff' on how the car will go around the curve just on when the brake is used till when the gas goes on.

I installed f&r eibach swaybars both on the lowest settings. If you want flatter cornering while driving like we all legally should(just saying, if we followed this we wouldn't have bought an Si), then this is a good setup. I recently went into mod withdraws, since it has been a while that I have added or messed with anything for my Si, so I put the rear on the stiffer setting and noticed that the car is a bit more responsive and neutral feeling through the corners. Doesn't feel like I'm gonna understeer in to the wall or do a 360 on the freeway junctions.

Not sure where I was getting at with all this. Maybe I'm just sick of browsing and not saying anything at all. If anything, replace both because they look freakin' sweet under the car when you're working underneath it, lol.

I installed f&r eibach swaybars both on the lowest settings. If you want flatter cornering while driving like we all legally should(just saying, if we followed this we wouldn't have bought an Si), then this is a good setup. I recently went into mod withdraws, since it has been a while that I have added or messed with anything for my Si, so I put the rear on the stiffer setting and noticed that the car is a bit more responsive and neutral feeling through the corners. Doesn't feel like I'm gonna understeer in to the wall or do a 360 on the freeway junctions.

Not sure where I was getting at with all this. Maybe I'm just sick of browsing and not saying anything at all. If anything, replace both because they look freakin' sweet under the car when you're working underneath it, lol.
Whatever it was you were talking about, I'm sure it sounded good in your head. I know most of mine are like that....... Welcome.

Sikid ..... I installed the Progress rear sway 22mm on my EX .......... Love it.

Back