Ek's 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Update on what's been happening with my car:

I ordered the ART SRI, I'll take some pics of it as soon as it arrives hopefully this week.

On a more interesting note, I still haven't received my ECU back yet. I placed my order with Corsport a week ago today and it has been nearly a week since Hondata received it with no e-mail, telephone call, nothing telling me that it's either on its way back or that there's a problem with my order. What's also interesting is that this "Hybrid Racing" company that Corsport goes through isn't even on their authorized dealer listing so I couldn't find their contact information.

I sent an e-mail directly to Hondata today, so hopefully they reply promptly. I'm also going to send Corsport an email letting them know what's going on. So yay.. my ECU is in limbo for the time-being. :confused:

hondata

hybrid racing is a legit company... beyond that - you sent your ecu directly to hondata right? Tracking info says they got it on what day?

hybrid racing is a legit company... beyond that - you sent your ecu directly to hondata right? Tracking info says they got it on what day?

Yeah, I sent it directly to Hondata, and the tracking number says it was delivered and signed for Thurs. 7/12/12 at around 11:00 am. Weird that it would take this long, so hopefully Hondata can shed some light on the situation tomorrow.

Hopefully you will hear back from them ASAP

Thanks, I'm hoping to hear something from them tomorrow morning, if not I'll call them before they close.

tagged hondata into post 21. If they hop on tomorrow, hopefully they can comment (unless they email you directly)

I guess you can get the Si without the Nav in the US. (pics above) Here in Canada or at least in Ontario Nav is standard in all Si's in fact they come fully loaded with really only the HFP package as an option here.
Interesting how Honda options out the cars differently for different regions.
Nice car BTW!! :coolpics:

I guess you can get the Si without the Nav in the US. (pics above) Here in Canada or at least in Ontario Nav is standard in all Si's in fact they come fully loaded with really only the HFP package as an option here.
Interesting how Honda options out the cars differently for different regions.
Nice car BTW!! :coolpics:

Thanks.

Yeah the factory nav here in the states is a $1500 option (According to Honda's website).

So here's the reply I received from Hondata..

Coresport is not an authorized Hondata dealer. The ECU is still here waiting on payment.

Matt

Quite frustrating, because IIRC this happened to someone else that had their reflash done in the past, and still nothing was done to fix this problem. So now I'm going to send Corsport another email asking why Hondata hasn't been paid yet.. a full week later.

mannn CALL them, do not mess with email.

Online Phone Number: 303-761-3090
Online Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-4pm Mountain Time
*9am-3pm Pacific/11am-5pm Central/12pm-6pm Eastern*

hybrid-racing isn't even listed on the hondata dealer list

I would be pissed!! They have no problem taking your money but their service sucks and on top of it all they're not even a dealer for Hondata.
Note to self....never buy anything from Corsport.

Actually I think Hybrid Racing dropped the ball on this one, since they're the authorized dealer, they're the ones responsible for paying Hondata.
Anyhow I contacted Corsport again this morning, they were very nice, and cleared things up by talking with Hybrid Racing to make sure Hondata got their money; they also said that my ECU should be on its way now. I'm going to call Hondata here in a bit to verify that this is correct.

They're not listed on the website, but they are an authorized dealer (weird, I know). When I talked to Hondata today I asked them about it.

Anyhow, I'm glad everything is fixed now. Ended up calling both Hondata and Hybrid Racing to tell them about the problem also, and both of them were very polite and apologetic, which was nice.

most would not be nice about that situation, as most don't have a secondary vehicle to get to/from work....or whatever. Most ship it out on a day when they don't need to drive, and expect it shipped back the next day.

^^ true that, id be mad. should of refunded you and gave you the reflash for waiting a week.

I definitely wasn't too nice, which is probably why they were so apologetic, lol.

Normally I would have more patience, but this is my primary mode of transportation, and I sent it out last week right before my 4-days off expecting it to be back before then. Sadly I was mistaken. Ah well, what's done is done, just happy this is fixed and I can start looking forward to new mods again, gotta stay positive. Speaking of, my new intake is venturing closer everyday. UPS says no later than the 25th, so here's hoping my luck changes and I get it early. :cucumber:

Back