Engine knock

Hands down for 9th gen civics, Vit is the best option, if you want to take the time and put forth some effort you get way more bang for your buck than anywhere else
Absolutley.. I used vit at first but im new to this and i wanted to dyno it so someone can physically see and hear the car.. You know, its a brand new car and i want whats best..
But i like vit because as you datalog you learn..you see the differnces and he explains to you.. Where as a dyno shop they just tune it and you drive away not knowing whats going on.. Now, im gonna get more educated about my car and know my car much better.. And hopefully be able to diagnose problems on my own

Absolutley.. I used vit at first but im new to this and i wanted to dyno it so someone can physically see and hear the car.. You know, its a brand new car and i want whats best..
But i like vit because as you datalog you learn..you see the differnces and he explains to you.. Where as a dyno shop they just tune it and you drive away not knowing whats going on.. Now, im gonna get more educated about my car and know my car much better.. And hopefully be able to diagnose problems on my own

Yep not only do you gain knowledge, your tune is 100X more refined than if you took it to a shop. And as long as your mods dont change vit will always be there to check and retune if needed

Yea.. Im glad i went for a second opinion.. Because who knows, a year or two driving on this tune may have destroyed a brand new toy which im still paying for

Oh,, and by the way... The subject of this topic .. Engine knocks.. Were not the biggest issue..

Tune is done and drives great nice and smooth.. No problems.. Except i need better tires to really see what she can do... Breaking traction at 40mph [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Back