Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

No, the local shop that had the Porsche whisperer around here burned down last year

No, the local shop that had the Porsche whisperer around here burned down last year

Holy cow.

Man, at least you didn't get hurt hitting that deer. Those wheels look great on there. Paint looks good too. Im guessing those are the fixed photos?

That's prob the non-deer damage side.....

^ this

damage isnt that bad, deer was soft enough its lots of dents down the side of the car no mangled metal like from a car on car side swipe

also found some center caps that should work and will be here monday

ive been thinking i could have gone 245 but wont know for sure till after i thrash it around some and listen for rubbing

fronts rub on bumps soooo yea 235 it is

I am a bit concerned about rubbing once I install the Konis as well since they are shorter than the stock shocks.

im not even at the lowest ride height the konis can do

its only the front thats rubbing, the rears are fine

seeing how the fronts are probably pretty close to zero on camber, it prob wouldn't hurt to give yourself like 1 degree or something small to see if it'd fix it.

Ill have to look into how much adjustment i have stock

Ill have to look into how much adjustment i have stock

Knowing Honda, probably none. Bolts are fairly cheap though. You should be running -1 to -1.5 in the front for street aggressive driving anyway.

Knowing Honda, probably none. Bolts are fairly cheap though. You should be running -1 to -1.5 in the front for street aggressive driving anyway.

This!!! SPC bolts are like $20-$30. Go buy some....Nao!

Accord suspension has a few more parts than civics, try ~80 for the upper ball joints

Back