everything on thanks

keven lincks

Ok today I got everything put on that I had asked all of you so much information. H&R lowering springs, the smart items which did help even with such a light drop front camber bolts and Godspeed rear camber arms. Also the 22mm Progression rear sway bar with the moog fittings. Drives like a Kart so fun Thankyou all. Unfortunately me being old and 40 the Invidia q300 was a little bit to loud for my ears but it is built flawlessly and looks awesome.
So if anyone is interested in the exhaust It has 10 miles on it LOL. You all no how much I paid for it. Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that you're letting go of the Q300. Someone is currently selling a stock catback exhaust, but I don't think you'll be able to see the marketplace until your 30 days of membership is taken in effect (9thcivic marketplace rules). When you reach the 30 days, you'll be able to sell the Q300 here. :thumb:

LOL 40 some say that is old but I don't feel old. Yah actually I am going to wash it and find a good place to take some pics going to get the tri-pod and DSLR camera out that I bought for a hobby that I have never used. So give me a day and I will have some.

Sweet pics. The drop is pretty good. The springs might get a little lower once they are settled. Maybe ~1/4"-1/3" lower.

Back