Exhaust question

Not hard. All you need to do is remove the existing axleback which is held by 2 bolts and a rubber hanger mount. When you install the Si axleback, you would also need to bend the hangers so the exhaust tip would sit a bit lower or the rear bumper would partially block the exhaust gas. Lol.

Crap. I misread your question, sorry. The axleback is a simple bolt on. I'm not sure about the whole exhaust.

No, the Si is slightly larger. However if you get an SI axleback just buy a gasket for the Si and smash it in between. You may have to space out the springs with a couple washers but you shouldn't get a leak.

No problem man, just make sure he knows the cat-back section and mid pipe wont fit but the axle-back will fit nicely. Sometimes a little bending of the tangs is necessary.

I need help I installed my invidia q300 exhaust on my coupe si and it sounds like the exhaust is hitting my car

I need help I installed my invidia q300 exhaust on my coupe si and it sounds like the exhaust is hitting my car
You'll probably have to bend the hangers a little bit and hit the heat shields with a hammer to get them out of the way

The OEM 2012 Si Exhaust Axle Back Section does not fit the EX/LX R18 without welding and cutting. It is not a bolt on affair like it was with teh 8th gen. A 2006-2011 Si axle back with fit the 2012+ R18.

Back