Exhaust Rattle?

i can almost guarantee if you were to lay down behind your back tire and look at the exhaust you will see a part of the pipe that is shiny from the spring hitting it. mine did the exact same thing
I looked and it wasnt that it was hitting this spot by the frame i had to take the clamp off the middle and take slide the pipe back like 1/4 of an inch and now no rattle at all!!

My car is stored until the summer (July)

I can take pictures then, but i assume you want pics now hahaha
Haha ehh kinda i kinda got the rattle resolved but we'll see how it goes no big deal but hey if i have more problems il ask and if you do il be more then happy to try and help!

my sort of rattles when I reverse O_O but it doesn't happen all the time. More so when I just installed it few weeks ago.

They have hangers on eBay that fix rattling of aftermarket pipes

I had the same exact issue and thought it was my exhaust for the longest time. My rattle was at 1800. Ended up being the license plate rattling. Do you have all 4 screws in the plate? Are they tight? Also what about your frame? That could also be what's rattling. Atleast it was for me:)

I had the same exact issue and thought it was my exhaust for the longest time. My rattle was at 1800. Ended up being the license plate rattling. Do you have all 4 screws in the plate? Are they tight? Also what about your frame? That could also be what's rattling. Atleast it was for me:)
Nah the plate is good i solved that issue when i put my system in lol but i think it was this weird crossbar thing under the car close to where it connects to the cat, i removed that and i pushed the heatshields out the way a little bit more and it stopped so one of those things i did fixed it!

Back