Exhaust systems??

K24 or r18? On an Si with a K24, Full Race makes a nice setup sans rice...

I have tsudo with catless full race downpipe and its ridiculously loud but i personally love it. Probably not what you're looking for. So stay away :p

I got a full tsudo set up test pipe with full exhaust . And a week of a migraine later to find out i have hearing damage from the exhaust and my music being to loud ... Oops ...

Videos do no justice . I have a video from my set up and u can barely hear it -.- . Also i have about 100 miles on it so its really dampened down in the cabin now but it still sounds mean outside! My dads like "atleast it doesnt sound like a lawn mower" i was like "so do u like it" he said it sounds good.. my mom loves it to. As long as shes not inside the car. Lol my nephew loves it! All u have to do is step on the gas a little he can hear it and goes "were going super fast!" Haha hes adorable. Also with a intake and this exhaust got about 4mpg better and a 25 hp gain with 15-20lb of torque

Yea im working on the graph . I use the torque app so its hard to get solid gain reads cause i spin sometimes so . The best i got was a 4th gear pull no spin 101 hp stock and like 112 tq . Im at work now but wen i get home ill get on it

Yea im working on the graph . I use the torque app so its hard to get solid gain reads cause i spin sometimes so . The best i got was a 4th gear pull no spin 101 hp stock and like 112 tq . Im at work now but wen i get home ill get on it

The Torque app is not even going to come close to being consistent/accurate and cannot quantify supposed gains.

The Torque app is not even going to come close to being consistent/accurate and cannot quantify supposed gains.

Well yea i know there not solid gains . I dont have $1000 to throw down on a flashpro so any numbers are better then none. And they actually are some what consistent if u drive it the same . But yea i know they cant be "legit" yet until i get a dyno graph

Sorry i shoulda specified that they wernt "legit" gains but more of estimate gains ?

Last edited:
Well yea i know there not solid gains . I dont have $1000 to throw down on a flashpro so any numbers are better then none. And they actually are some what consistent if u drive it the same . But yea i know they cant be "legit" yet until i get a dyno graph

I have used it quite a bit and wasn't overly impressed with the the HP and torque readings/estimates. Either way, you are not seeing anything other than a few HP at most...if at all. Especially with a 3.5" CAI and proper tune. The ECU in this car will compensate for every intake/exhaust mod you do to take it back within factory parameters.

I ordered Full Race exhaust should be here on Monday. Did I made the right choice?

I ordered Full Race exhaust should be here on Monday. Did I made the right choice?

Make sure you get a tune if you want to truly extract the benefits. Honestly, though, I would install the Full-Race downpipe and exhaust at the same time and then tune.

Make sure you get a tune if you want to truly extract the benefits. Honestly, though, I would install the Full-Race downpipe and exhaust at the same time and then tune.

I will get the FP next year or at the end of this year. Full Race DP will be purchased later this year as well.

Back