Exhaust systems??

DO NOT run the downpipe without being tuned. It runs like garbage.

Yeah I've heard about that. That's why I only bought the exhaust for now. I will get the donwpipe together with FP and then contact Vit about the tune.

I have used it quite a bit and wasn't overly impressed with the the HP and torque readings/estimates. Either way, you are not seeing anything other than a few HP at most...if at all. Especially with a 3.5" CAI and proper tune. The ECU in this car will compensate for every intake/exhaust mod you do to take it back within factory parameters.

Well i learned something new. I knew the intake would get remapped from the ecu without a fp but i get 5mpg better ? Haha anyways did u use a obd2 scanner? I mean if its connected to ur ecu its gatta be some what accurate i would think? Or am i wrong? Im kinda a noob (obviously) about all this so im still learning . Im sorry if i falsified gains i thought it would be nice for any number but yea thanks for the info :) its still nice to see temps and 0-60 1/4 times

Well i learned something new. I knew the intake would get remapped from the ecu without a fp but i get 5mpg better ? Haha anyways did u use a obd2 scanner? I mean if its connected to ur ecu its gatta be some what accurate i would think? Or am i wrong? Im kinda a noob (obviously) about all this so im still learning . Im sorry if i falsified gains i thought it would be nice for any number but yea thanks for the info :) its still nice to see temps and 0-60 1/4 times
Yesy, I use an OBD Bluetooth adapter. It comes down to how well the software is written to extrapolate/interpret the data. You are trying to use a cheap and fairly new app versus a product with a long, proven, and well-respected history.

Yesy, I use an OBD Bluetooth adapter. It comes down to how well the software is written to extrapolate/interpret the data. You are trying to use a cheap and fairly new app versus a product with a long, proven, and well-respected history.

I wasnt trying to use it against it . I just used it until i can save up for a fp.

Back