exhausts...

Jonathan Ramirez

Los Angeles
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys! So, I am looking to buy an exhaust system for my 2012 Si coupe, but I am having a hard time making up my mind on which one to buy. I really liked the following four:

Invidia N1 and Invidia Q300

Full Race 3"

Tsudo

I am installing a K&N Typhoon CAI next week :dance: BTW, if that makes a difference or helps making a decision easier.

Thanks, in advance!!

Have you checked out the Ultimate Racing catback? That's the only I really want, with midpipe secondary muffler. That or the Q300.

Last edited:
Well the Q300 is probably the most popular because its not too loud, tsudo is loud but affordable the N1 is also quite loud and full race is the most expensive but arguably the best for gains with down pipe flashpro and such. Personally I'm partial to the full race :D but check out the technical sub forums lots of info on all of these. And welcome to the site!

Have you checked out the Ultimate Racing catback? That's the only I really want, with midpipe secondary muffler. That or the Q300.

I didn't really like the ultimate racing catback. the Q300 sounds really nice, but I'm scared that I won't be satisfied with lack of noise. It is pretty quiet, IMO.

Well the Q300 is probably the most popular because its not too loud, tsudo is loud but affordable the N1 is also quite loud and full race is the most expensive but arguably the best for gains with down pipe flashpro and such. Personally I'm partial to the full race :D but check out the technical sub forums lots of info on all of these. And welcome to the site!
Yeah, I really like the Full Race exhaust, however, I feel as though the tip is a tad bit too small. Tsudo and the N1 on the other hand, have bigger tips in diameter and I like that. Which one do you think sounds louder, but cleaner?

Hmm, that's why I like those two. I really dislike fart cans or any exhaust that looks like one.
Fart cans! LOL. Well, if anything, the Q300 is a lot better than the ultimate racing, IMO. The Q300 is definitely up there with the Full Race. Which one do you think you will end dup buying for your Si?

I'm probably getting the Q300 because the Ultimate Racing is pricier when you add on the secondary muffler that I want. But, I may splurge and get the Ultimate Racing anyway. Depends. I like how the Ultimate Racing one looks more. But I like the look of the Full race one even better. I wish I could get Full race axle back on an ultimate racing midpipe/secondary muffler without paying a lot.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really like the Full Race exhaust, however, I feel as though the tip is a tad bit too small. Tsudo and the N1 on the other hand, have bigger tips in diameter and I like that. Which one do you think sounds louder, but cleaner?
I would suggest the skunk2 mega power RR nice and loud but still sounds clean

I would suggest the skunk2 mega power RR nice and loud but still sounds clean
Skunk2 sounds really nice! But I think I narrowed it down between the Invidia Q300 and Full Race 3". Question: Is the tip on the Full Race 3" lower once installed than most of the other tips? It looks really spaced out from the bumper. Looks cool, IMO.

Skunk2 sounds really nice! But I think I narrowed it down between the Invidia Q300 and Full Race 3". Question: Is the tip on the Full Race 3" lower once installed than most of the other tips? It looks really spaced out from the bumper. Looks cool, IMO.
I think it is because it looks more aggressively angled. Full Race seems louder from vids and I think it's more what you're looking for.

Partly because its slightly smaller than most of them but I think full race got the fitment perfect very good quality product

Yeah I am starting to lean more towards the Full Race a this point. Something about it makes it look really sharp and sporty, not to mention fits really well on the 2012 Si! Thanks for all the help, guys! I will post pictures and videos once I have the CAI and exhaust installed! :thumbsup:

Tsudo! I have it and recommend it to anyone that wants a loud deep sound.
Very aggressive, deep sound with this exhaust, good gains and very cheap.
Cheap and yet good quality, get it!

Tsudo 3"? It will still be affordable when it comes out.

IMO, I personally recommend the Q300. No doubt it is a quiet exhaust but if you plan on going with a dp, especially a catless dp, the sound of the Q300 is considerably louder. Almost to the perfect sound. If you go with the N1 style exhausts and set it up with a catless dp, that's gonna be stoooopid loud lol.

I have the 3" full race and I love it!!!!! It's an easy install, has a great sound, and it feels like a noticeable dif in mid range tourque (but I do have a couple other mods, flash pro base map, and injen CAI)

Just to add about the sound, it's deep and sexy! Most people who ride in my car or hear me pass by dont believe its a 4 banger!

Last edited:
Back