Extended Lugs On Stock Studs

def not bad on price ^
One of the reviews on the blue -

Only complaint would be that the spline tool does chip away tiny amounts of the blue during installation, but once they are on the wheels it is completely unnoticable.

f it's not noticed, that's a cheap option

Yeah our black ones are a little chipped up but you can't really see it on the black anyway.

Many people tend to use impact guns to thread on/off aluminum lug nuts and end up destroying them. And they end up complaining about it being 'soft'. A genuine Rays/Volks aluminum forged lug nut's threads will shear if a 300-450 ftlbs impact gun is used. Duh.

Well I think I might get a cheap set for now. I get free black tuner lugs with my rims so ill have two options. Plus Il thread them by hand and hand torque them to preserve the finish

Reactions: Nix
Dumb question here...What lugs do our cars come with stock ? And how do I find out what lugs I need for my new wheels?

Last edited:
Dumb question here...What lugs do our cars come with stcks? And how do I find out what lugs I need for my new wheels?
image.jpg
Oem on left = ball seated
Aftermarket lug on right = tapered seat.

Most wheels are tapered. You need the correct style to hold the wheel properly.

So if I get the spline ones from nl motoring, I still need the adapter, correct? Btw, I wanted red tuner lugs for my OEM 13 Si wheels.

Back