FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

Wait they quoted you the same price as me, but yet MA allows the front windows to be tinted as well... That just doesn't make sense :pat:
i dontt think they understood you...or they charge per job...it was 250 for 4 windows and the rear...so if you only doing 2 windows and the rear id estimate this at about 120-150...i know its like 80 for the back window and then like 30 bucks per door window

My Si spoiler came in today :woowoo:
c10c7b80-aed7-4739-92d9-0f428402bd11_zps245c4de1.jpg

20130305_183348_zps92d52394.jpg
did you order the honda harness for the 3rd brakelight?? its not the same as ours... ( i didnt) i went to my local hardware store, bought some wire and spliced into the 3rd brakelight harness from the seat and then got some connecters and put them into the 3rd brake light on the spoiler worked like a charm :)

did you order the honda harness for the 3rd brakelight?? its not the same as ours... ( i didnt) i went to my local hardware store, bought some wire and spliced into the 3rd brakelight harness from the seat and then got some connecters and put them into the 3rd brake light on the spoiler worked like a charm :)

Yeah I ordered the harness. How's it not the same, different connectors?

yeah that... any luck on the template from the dealer ????

I forgot to ask when picking up my B pipe :pat: I asked CHH about it, but they haven't installed a Si spoiler on a non-Si yet. I'll probably design my own template lol.

Last edited:
I forgot to ask when picking up my B pipe :pat: I asked CHH about it, but they haven't installed a Si spoiler on a non-Si yet. I'll probably design my own template lol.
what sucks is that you cant get markings if you dont put the clips in .... but if you do put the clips in then you cant position the spoiler correctly...it was a pain in the ***..without a template theres no way of perfectly doing it.. i put a mugen spoiler on my 8th but that was easy.. i just put nailpolish on the holes and pressed down to mark the spots... but on with this spoiler that dont work... i kinda did it by eye.. but i only made 5 holes... its supposed to be like 10

what sucks is that you cant get markings if you dont put the clips in .... but if you do put the clips in then you cant position the spoiler correctly...it was a pain in the ***..without a template theres no way of perfectly doing it.. i put a mugen spoiler on my 8th but that was easy.. i just put nailpolish on the holes and pressed down to mark the spots... but on with this spoiler that dont work... i kinda did it by eye.. but i only made 5 holes... its supposed to be like 10

Lol you're starting to make me nervous about the installation!

Lol you're starting to make me nervous about the installation!
its no big deal, i did it myself with no help and no one to hold one to one thing while i did the other... its just for folks who are ocd about things this may bit a bit of a challlenge to get it perrffectt is all i mean

its no big deal, i did it myself with no help and no one to hold one to one thing while i did the other... its just for folks who are ocd about things this may bit a bit of a challlenge to get it perrffectt is all i mean

Lol OCD... that's me! I went out and bought a whole new B pipe because my current B pipe's flange isn't perfect :rotfl:

Last edited:
Lol OCD... that's me! I went out and bought a whole new B pipe because my current B pipe's flange isn't perfect :rotfl:
oh oh ... well then this si wing project might be a bit difficult for yaa

can you notice how this is not perfect perfect... its about 3mm off :)
DSC01703_zpsff7d9d70.jpg

haha notice this is me outside installing it in an alleyway ( no garage :( womp while my girls play)
DSC01688_zps32f030ea.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha youll be fine then... im more ocd than you.... look at the H emblem and notice its a tinyyyyy bit more to the left then it should be... not perfectly centered

Now I see it. I was looking at the spoiler before, not the emblem lol.

Back