finally got my new baby :)

I'm pretty sure anywhere in the US that altering the headlight/tailights from factory is illegal. I know a lot of people smoke their tails, or do similar mods like that. I guess it all comes down to how strict your city is, or the cop you run into.

I used spray-tint on the tail lights of one of my older cars but this was quite a few years ago and I had a backup set which I eventually put on. The cops in our area are sticky on that now as it is considered a "safety violation" as they put it (cuts down on your visibilty to other drivers at night and when you are braking), though I don't know if it is actually illegal or if they just liked to be picky because we've got a fairly low crime rate and there isn't much else to do, lol.

its not about someone being able to see my taillights..... i just dont mind the stock tails.... i wouldnt black them out completely anyways.... i think it looks better on someone elses car... mines a family car.. lol ;)

I'm pretty sure anywhere in the US that altering the headlight/tailights from factory is illegal. I know a lot of people smoke their tails, or do similar mods like that. I guess it all comes down to how strict your city is, or the cop you run into.

your right about that webby, its illegal in canada.. but where i live the police are pretty easy going... i have had soooooooo many warnings yet no tickets for almost 20 years.... my old civic hasnt had a front liscense plate for 5 years now.... and i do get stopped at road blocks.. telling me to put my seat belt on.... hahaha

Back