First calibration from Vit

SpaceJam

Alberta, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
How long does it take to get the first calibration from Vit? On their site it says it gets emailed to you about a day after purchase but I haven't received anything yet. Or does it come preloaded on it already?

did you buy the flashpro and a tune from him or just the tune?

Email him. He usually responds within a day. Are u priority? I've been getting cals at like 8-10pm lately. I think he's just a super busy guy. Last cal I got said he'll be gone August 9-14 as well.

I got the flashpro and tune from him with the priority upgrade. And yes now that I re-read the auto response I got after I emailed him, it says he'll be back at it on the 15th. So I guess I'll just be patient :hyper:

Also make sure to register on the site, you download the calibration from the tuning portal, they don't come as email attachments.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He puts links in my email updates to download the calibration right there. The links do expire after 24 hours though so after that I would need to log in to the tuning portal to access them.

Prepare yourself, the process has been a lot of fun. Each calibration has brought different tweaks and I'm only about 1/4 of the way finished. Good luck with the tune! :driving:

Prepare yourself, the process has been a lot of fun. Each calibration has brought different tweaks and I'm only about 1/4 of the way finished. Good luck with the tune! :driving:

U got ur software problem fixed ?

Yes I did actually. I think the datalog i was trying to download was recorded before the flashpro was updated. IDK, somewhere something got mesed up. I did everything, reinstalled the program, updated the actual flashpro and then re-did the datalog and everything worked. Im running an older version of flashpro now, and its all working fine. I havent upgraded to the beta version, but everything has been going smoothly for the last few calibrations

Is it normal to not have the first calibration within a week? I know Vit is busy but was wondering if it was abnormal. No rush since I don't have the Hondata anyways. Got an email 2 days ago saying Vit contacted USPS to ship an item. Or does it time it when I receive the Hondata he sends the first calibration? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure but even with priority tuning, sometimes it took 2-3 days to get a tune. I'm sure once he has shipped the Hondata he will email you a first calibration. Or it might already be loaded onto the Hondata since you bought it from him.

After a week with no calibration I sent an email asking about it. Turns out he was at an event but as soon as he got back he asked for my order number and then sent me the cal right away.

@VitViper

The hardest working man in Honda. Its amazing how he tunes so many people at once. But if ur having problems with the tune, he usually responds to emails in less then a day.

The first few datalogs aren't that fun but once you start into the latter ones it gets better.

Im on my 10th revision/datalog - i know it varies per car/build - but how many revisions did it take you before completing - I read in one thread 20-30times - but my friends did 14 so...yeah - thanks in advance

Im on my 10th revision/datalog - i know it varies per car/build - but how many revisions did it take you before completing - I read in one thread 20-30times - but my friends did 14 so...yeah - thanks in advance
Most have said around 30 here.

I had about 27 different calibrations before I got the final one. There were a few that were comparing runs with similar calibrations so over all it was actually over 30.

Back