Votes: 6 20.7%
  • mazdaspeed protege

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • honda civic si ep3

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • acura rsx type s

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Seems a little pricey - my boy payed $12600 cdn for a 2007 V6 6spd with 54000 km (33500 mi).
It is overpriced. $10k would make it seem reasonable. But used cars are usually expensive in the Tri-State.

Ever thought about older gens like an 99 si cheap, low maintenance, and it an B-series. you can always find parts for modding if not go cheaper and get an 99 civic ex and start building away k-swap action wire tuck etc...but that's just me lol

Ever thought about older gens like an 99 si cheap, low maintenance, and it an B-series. you can always find parts for modding if not go cheaper and get an 99 civic ex and start building away k-swap action wire tuck etc...but that's just me lol
i was thinking that, but i want him to have something newer/safer. i had an ep3 and he was in love with it.

The Si has no radio though. Lol. But it has a stock engine it seems. The Accord seems pretty pricey. I'd choose the Type-S.

Id say go for the type-s ! That's what I wanted to get 2 years ago haha

Before I even read the thread I was screaming rsx type s. I personally think it is the best looking, best built, and with some search can be the best deal. At the end f the day it is a better quality civic with classic honda reliability. The k20a2 is nice also

Back