Body Style
sedan
I did my best to search but found no answer to this;
What would be the 1st choice to replace out of the following:
Radiator
intercooler
oil cooler
oil catch can
or power steering and transmission cooler?

Car is all stock at the moment.

Appreciate the feedback.

We are going to need more context as to your motivation for replacing these and what mods you may be doing beforehand...

We are going to need more context as to your motivation for replacing these and what mods you may be doing beforehand...
Motivation is getting an INJEN cold air intake, and thereafter making sure it runs as smooth as possible. I am working out something with a VENDOR who may be able to offer me a partial sponsorship deal and those are the parts they offer. I wanted to see which is a recommendable 1st choice. Sorry for the undetailed thread.

I would say none. It's too early to get the radiator changed. And the 9thgen doesn't have an intercooler, oil cooler, oil catch can, or power steering/transmission cooler.

In that case, other than possibly a catch can, the rest are unnecessary. What are your future plans for performance mods? The CAI may not be the best place to start.

Just realized he has an LX too. Options will definitely be limited.

The 9thgen already has a good enough cooling system. If you're not planning on racing your car for 24-hours straight, you won't need any of these parts.

A turbo charger is not available for the R18 Civics yet, so the intercooler is already out of the option.

Yeah us R18s have it pretty limited right now. The CAI should be fine on its own, but there are some catback options out already that you might want to look into, like the Tsudo. Its a pretty cool mod.
You might want to also look at upgrading the rear swaybar as well, its a great mod to start with. If your interested in more performance mods you can also put your name on the R18 FlashPro interest thread to have some more stuff potentially later! :D

Yeah us R18s have it pretty limited right now. The CAI should be fine on its own, but there are some catback options out already that you might want to look into, like the Tsudo. Its a pretty cool mod.
You might want to also look at upgrading the rear swaybar as well, its a great mod to start with. If your interested in more performance mods you can also put your name on the R18 FlashPro interest thread to have some more stuff potentially later! :D
What brand Do you recommend for the sway bar. I was thinking progress... I'm not good with brands tho

:yeahthat:

dude progress 22mm rsb...... best mod yet

Back