flashpro and fuel mileage

2013_Si_Guy

Pasco, wa
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
So in all the posts I read about our stock fuel trim says its rich... they also say that having it tuned properly the air/fuel is leaned out a bit... so does it stand to say that I will be seeing better fuel mileage after the tune? If so what kind of gains should I be seeing?

thanks guys

So in all the posts I read about our stock fuel trim says its rich... they also say that having it tuned properly the air/fuel is leaned out a bit... so does it stand to say that I will be seeing better fuel mileage after the tune? If so what kind of gains should I be seeing?

thanks guys

With the Reflash, I was able to get 34 mpg highway and was getting around 28 mpg city. Not sure what kind of gains I was getting as it was only a temporary thing.

Currently in the middle of tuning now and am getting around 29 mpg city and in the vicinity of 220-230 whp. Mods are RBC, ZDX, Full-Race downpipe and exhaust, PRL 3.5" SRI, and thermal gaskets. I am actually quite impressed with the mpg and whp combination out of these mods.

after my bolt-ons, I was running the reflash for a while and was getting 22-24mpg city, and 28-30 highway
after my tune, I was getting 28mpg city and almost 40 highway

after my bolt-ons, I was running the reflash for a while and was getting 22-24mpg city, and 28-30 highway
after my tune, I was getting 28mpg city and almost 40 highway

Your concept of city and mine are definitely a lot different. There really should be "typical city" and "major/metropolitan city" categories!

Your concept of city and mine are definitely a lot different. There really should be "typical city" and "major/metropolitan city" categories!
true...my city means stop signs and lights every block, with traffic in between lol

Reactions: edd
My driving is 50%city50% hwy... I've been seeing an average of 30-31mpg. All highway I see 34 all day. im curious as to what I will see after I start using flashpro.

Back