Sold FlashPro for 9th Gen Civic. Bluetooth Model. New in box, never used

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgf3076

Old, rude, and grumpy ex-track junkie.
NoVA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si (Daily Driver) - '08 S2000 (Big-boy toy)
Body Style
Coupe (Civic), CR (S2000)
Title says it all (well, everything but the price. Brand new, in the box, never been connected to the car, only time out of the box was to take pictures. It's $695 from Hondata, you can have it from me for $600 shipped. I decided I'd rather modify my S2000 and Hondata won't swap, so...it's for sale. Help a guy buy a FlashPro for his S2000.

Last edited:
I have a better idea. Keep the FlashPro and I will give you $600 for the S2000! :D

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

I have a better idea. Keep the FlashPro and I will give you $600 for the S2000! :D
Add another $31, 400 and I'll drive it to your house and personally give you the keys. That's with the OEM top. If you want the Mugen dry carbon top, add another $4500.

Also, is this a Bluetooth unit or not?
Yep. Latest and greatest version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back