Flashpro Help

Zach Terrell

Alamance, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Who can screen mirror my laptop (just a tuning laptop no sensitive info)
to help me with tuning. Brought the tables up last night but can’t get them to come up now. Have tried the methods everyone else has posted and can’t get anything. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I just want 2 calibrations, 1 for a better basemap (car is 100% stock other than muffler delete) and 1 for a popcorn/burble tune. Anyone that can help let me know, don’t have the funds to get a dyno or etune at the moment. Can’t even pull up anything in the view menu

No offense but ur asking people to do things that others charge $300+ for because tuning an engine wrong can put you in a bad situation. If you don’t have the money, save up and get a quality, reliable tune.

No offense but ur asking people to do things that others charge $300+ for because tuning an engine wrong can put you in a bad situation. If you don’t have the money, save up and get a quality, reliable tune.
I’m not asking someone to give me a tune free of charge but simply help show me how to get the tables back. I’ve already got a tune with the adjustments made for pops/crackles and the base map that came on the flashpro. I’m aware of what can happen if improperly tuned that is why I run the untouched basemap most of the time and only switch at meets. I’ve tried everything and can’t get the tables to display. I get your point though.
Edit: I was finally able to get the windows up this thread can be disregarded/deleted

Who can screen mirror my laptop (just a tuning laptop no sensitive info)
to help me with tuning. Brought the tables up last night but can’t get them to come up now. Have tried the methods everyone else has posted and can’t get anything. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I just want 2 calibrations, 1 for a better basemap (car is 100% stock other than muffler delete) and 1 for a popcorn/burble tune. Anyone that can help let me know, don’t have the funds to get a dyno or etune at the moment. Can’t even pull up anything in the view menu
Maybe just run the stock tune and then pay for a etune, i tend to agree not to mess with thing you don't know how to do without getting some real help. the hondata reflash is ok to run for a while-maybe?

Maybe just run the stock tune and then pay for a etune, i tend to agree not to mess with thing you don't know how to do without getting some real help. the hondata reflash is ok to run for a while-maybe?
I’m running an untouched Hondata reflash now. I have a different copy saved with some ignition changes on decelerations so it pops a little with slight pressure on the throttle that way it’s not popping all the time. I know it will wash the cylinders out over prolonged use. I’m looking into an etune in the next week or so.

if you have a cat still, save some money for a new one over time as well.

Back