Flashpro.... VIT Tuned?

somd_fb6

Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
Prob a dumb question but what's the difference. I'm very knowlegdable on flashpro but what is VIT tuned. Same thing? Any advantages or disadvantages?

Prob a dumb question but what's the difference. I'm very knowlegdable on flashpro but what is VIT tuned. Same thing? Any advantages or disadvantages?

VitViper is a person who tunes your car via e-tuning. He has done thousands of 8th and 9th gen tunes.
FlashPro is required to be able to tune the car.

By far the best bang for your buck tune. Not only is it really affordable, it is better work than you will get anywhere else...you just need a flashpro unit to run the maps he will supply

The difference with flashpro and a vittuned flashpro is...peace of mind. A small price to pay to have tour car tune by one of the best (if not the best) there is

ok I am a noob.... I did buy a flashpro from VitTuned.com. there we 2 main reasons I had to buy from him, he shipped to Canada and for $105(after discount from buying flashpro from him) he will tune my car, firstly he asks you what engine mods you have on your car, sends you a e-Flash map specific to your mods. then you flash your ECU, log your car driving, upload your data log to him, in however long depending on how busy he is, will tune your map and send you another e-Flash, again you will drive your car and then send him the data log, usually takes 25-30 times. I'm sure it will take me a year before my car is tuned completely, since I only drive it only on weekends and only if I go out.... from my understanding it takes about 10 times before you start to really feel your car run better etc. also I would like to point out he was concerned that flashpro was not compatible with my Canadian Civic, fortunately US and CAN Civics use the same ECU part #, but I thought it was pretty decent to warn me ahead of time since he didn't do returns.

Back