FooBird's NOT Civic Build -- 2014 Tacoma

Congrats! I could pay mine off now (it's close) but just holding off...

I think you've got enough in your bank account. Just pay it off already

wJ64K5N.jpg

Came here for re-hosted pictures.... do not see re-hosted pictures... :(

Notification wouldn't come with re-posted/re-hosted pictures. I added one - the title officially transferring ownership from BECU to ME. But, eh...not like a good booty picture.

Been a year or more since something has gone into this. Stay tuned for a couple of new parts coming in.
AKA - the front suspension is wonky because of an extra 150 lb and I rub. And I have a girlfriend who doesn't care if I spend some of my money on my truck, as long as I keep spending on her. :bananapop:

I’m gonna have a noise making intake that’ll open up a better view of the supercharger first.

Been a year or more since something has gone into this. Stay tuned for a couple of new parts coming in.
AKA - the front suspension is wonky because of an extra 150 lb and I rub. And I have a girlfriend who doesn't care if I spend some of my money on my truck, as long as I keep spending on her. :bananapop:

150lb girlfriend? :eek:

And I have a girlfriend who doesn't care if I spend some of my money on my truck, as long as I keep spending on her. :bananapop:

Why would she care if you spent money on your truck? It's not like you live together or are married. (serious - not trollin' this time)

Why would she care if you spent money on your truck? It's not like you live together or are married. (serious - not trollin' this time)

That's the point @bootyluvr. She doesn't care.

Troll back a few years -
GF: I'll break up with you if you lift that damn truck.
Me: So, I bought a 3" lift and installed it.
GF: Really? It'd be so over if you did.
Me: Yup. Bye!

That's the point @bootyluvr. She doesn't care.

Troll back a few years -
GF: I'll break up with you if you lift that damn truck.
Me: So, I bought a 3" lift and installed it.
GF: Really? It'd be so over if you did.
Me: Yup. Bye!

Wow. I couldn't be with someone like that. Sorry to jack your thread.

Granted now that I'm married my wife and I discuss larger purchases.

Back