• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Foods!!!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Family in Alabama. Friends used to live in NC and GA. Those people from GA are especially bad...:escaper:

etf

Flowery Branch, GA
Vehicle Model
Volvo S70
Body Style
Brick
Yeah, I'm kinda feeling that if I do it on Friday I'm really going to be pressed for time before the big GA run. So I might hold off until Saturday, that's more of a laid back, skyway cruise day anyway.
How's the Saturday morning breakfast going to affect the Exhaust Shootout?

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
How's the Saturday morning breakfast going to affect the Exhaust Shootout?

:banghead:

Well I guess I'll be cooking a small, early breakfast each morning (6-7am) anyone is free to join. Just let me know in advance, all of these updates will go on the final itinerary that everyone will receive.

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Are you bringing your own food?

I don't think Robbinsville has even heard of "gluten free" yet.
Lol yeah I'll be bringing all my stuff. A lot of things in their natural form are gluten & dairy free though.

It's always better to be safe than sorry. I've been "clean" for 6 months now!

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I'm up before 5am every day. :coffee:

Because... oh wait I will be nice ;) :bighug:

PS: I don't check "new threads" so if you post any new threads for the Dragon can you post them in the main Dragon thread? Like a link to them? :)

I'm good with this one since I found it haha

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Because... oh wait I will be nice ;) :bighug:

PS: I don't check "new threads" so if you post any new threads for the Dragon can you post them in the main Dragon thread? Like a link to them? :)

I'm good with this one since I found it haha

Maybe you should check more often....

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Can I bring anything? Let me know. If not I'm fine with paying some $$ to eat :) I <3 food :)

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Might grab some southern tier...something

But I'm bringing some other goodies as well.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Actually, if anyone has a small charcoal grill to bring down that would be great, I'll supply the charcoal and lighter fluid.

I have a big gas grill here, but no way that's fitting in the car.