Foods!!!

Family in Alabama. Friends used to live in NC and GA. Those people from GA are especially bad...:escaper:

Yeah, I'm kinda feeling that if I do it on Friday I'm really going to be pressed for time before the big GA run. So I might hold off until Saturday, that's more of a laid back, skyway cruise day anyway.
How's the Saturday morning breakfast going to affect the Exhaust Shootout?

How's the Saturday morning breakfast going to affect the Exhaust Shootout?

:banghead:

Well I guess I'll be cooking a small, early breakfast each morning (6-7am) anyone is free to join. Just let me know in advance, all of these updates will go on the final itinerary that everyone will receive.

Are you bringing your own food?

I don't think Robbinsville has even heard of "gluten free" yet.
Lol yeah I'll be bringing all my stuff. A lot of things in their natural form are gluten & dairy free though.

It's always better to be safe than sorry. I've been "clean" for 6 months now!

I'm up before 5am every day. :coffee:

Because... oh wait I will be nice ;) :bighug:

PS: I don't check "new threads" so if you post any new threads for the Dragon can you post them in the main Dragon thread? Like a link to them? :)

I'm good with this one since I found it haha

Because... oh wait I will be nice ;) :bighug:

PS: I don't check "new threads" so if you post any new threads for the Dragon can you post them in the main Dragon thread? Like a link to them? :)

I'm good with this one since I found it haha

Maybe you should check more often....

Can I bring anything? Let me know. If not I'm fine with paying some $$ to eat :) I <3 food :)

Might grab some southern tier...something

But I'm bringing some other goodies as well.

Actually, if anyone has a small charcoal grill to bring down that would be great, I'll supply the charcoal and lighter fluid.

I have a big gas grill here, but no way that's fitting in the car.

Back