Ford's new Mustang is an electric SUV

I love how hot and ya numbers are being pushed on electric vehicles to make them relevant to their gas powered counterparts.

I would rather see range and charging times/infrastructure first, then performance numbers.
Who's hot? You hot?

I wish I would've seen this thread a long time ago. No one will be believe me but and friend of mine and I were talking about the recent surge of SUV's and I said, "with the way things are looking, the mustang will be a hybrid SUV before too long"

I'm like a genius or something

I wish I would've seen this thread a long time ago. No one will be believe me but and friend of mine and I were talking about the recent surge of SUV's and I said, "with the way things are looking, the mustang will be a hybrid SUV before too long"

I'm like a genius or something
I’m leaning more towards the something rather than genius.

The rear looks weird, but they also took the photo with the camera really low. Are the three orange circles in the front grill “decorative” :think:

The rear looks weird, but they also took the photo with the camera really low. Are the three orange circles in the front grill “decorative” :think:
Looks like it. It's got the weird orange accents on the running boards and calipers too.

sometimes i wish i had an electric car. i have the perfect distance to work for one plus we have fast chargers at work already. i could charge the car at work and easily make it home and back to work. id never have to charge it at my house.

sometimes i wish i had an electric car. i have the perfect distance to work for one plus we have fast chargers at work already. i could charge the car at work and easily make it home and back to work. id never have to charge it at my house.
Same. I work 6 miles from home, and the chargers are LITERALLY right outside my office. I've already discussed it with the lady. I think that we'll be looking at a Tesla in the next few years.

Same. I work 6 miles from home, and the chargers are LITERALLY right outside my office. I've already discussed it with the lady. I think that we'll be looking at a Tesla in the next few years.
My buddy just got a '21 M3P (Model 3 Performance). He charges it at work and has a setup at home to charge it. He has a driveway but not a garage. I don't have either so charging one for me at home is a no-go..

Edit: He just put new wheels on it and lowered it.

My buddy just got a '21 M3P (Model 3 Performance). He charges it at work and has a setup at home to charge it. He has a driveway but not a garage. I don't have either so charging one for me at home is a no-go..

You’re gonna trench an electrical line out to the street to charge it

It would definitely be after we move again. It's not ideal to try it while we're still here in the condo. I don't want to be in the position where I was only able to charge at work.

I haven't saw one of these in person but I keep seeing pictures of them (on BookFace)... Still not a fan of them.

Still don't understand why they had to use "Mustang"... Just call it the Ford Mach E. Perfectly fine with that.

I haven't seen one in the flesh yet, but I have a friend of mine that works at a Ford dealer and they just recently got in a white demo.

Not too much longer and I think the traditional muscle car will be gone too

I've seen a few. Only one up close. Ogled at it for a min in the parking lot at work. I didn't hate it nearly as much as I thought I would.

1625763698052.png

Regarding electric/gas cars, I saw the 2022 Lotus Emira is reportedly the last combustion engine vehicle Lotus is going to build.​

Back