Former Lurker!

ThatAznChick

Hi everyone! I bought my very first car and first Standard back in May and it happens to be my "realistic dream" car. I've always wanted a red Civic coupe but never considered the Si. I can't tell you how many times I've stalled it when I first started to drive...
Since May the only "mods" I've done is only aesthetics. I didn't want to start messing with the guts because I'm not sure what the future holds for the si. Needless to say, I wanted to make it uniquely my own without dropping a lot of money into it.
Sorry for the long intro, glad to be apart of a great community.

Edit: spelling error:/

Attachments

• FOT3DE6.JPG
    FOT3DE6.JPG
    941.9 KB · Views: 37
  • FOTD5B5.JPG
    FOTD5B5.JPG
    971.5 KB · Views: 37
Welcome to the forum. Bold move with the wheels. Is that paint or plastidip? Lookin good though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. Bold move with the wheels. Is that paint or plastidip? Lookin good though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thank you thank you! The wheels were plastidipped. The most time consuming thing ever.

welcome to the site.

what does this mean? Like you may be getting rid of it?
I will be honest. I was throwing the idea around, but I think I'll end up paying the car off and it'll ultimately replace the old accord. Sometime in the next few years I'll be buying a 370 nismo, till then I'm not sure if I want to do any upgrades to it, of its going to be the commute car.

Back