Fri. Drive - N. GA Twisty Extravaganza

Still it looks like a beautiful drive.. would be fun to see it, any chance we can work that in?

Still it looks like a beautiful drive.. would be fun to see it, any chance we can work that in?

It is a nice drive but i want to say the closest place to get on the Parkway from where we will be is about a 40 min drive.

And yes, by cruising I meant that it is a slow paced road. It would be a blast if there wasn't traffic and police. Some can be said about the Dragon but there is a bit of "give" on the dragon from the cops.

Jeez I'm confused about tires now... all I read is how great these $800/1000/1200 sets of Michelin PSS and Dunlop Star Spec tires are but, now you fast guys are telling me you run cheap-*** tires and still corner like crazy? Hahahah... I'm calling witchcraft & black magic!

PSS is the best every day and fun tire.
Starspec is the best ultimate street tire that can actually be driven in the rain. (BFG Rival take the dry win).

There are other tires that are good, for sure. It's all down to preference. I am not a fan of the S-drive. They have good grip but ridiculously loud for daily use.

Starspec is the best ultimate street tire that can actually be driven in the rain. (BFG Rival take the dry win).

There are other tires that are good, for sure. It's all down to preference. I am not a fan of the S-drive. They have good grip but ridiculously loud for daily use.
Nice to see you again on here. Will the M3 be ready?

I was in the middle east and europe. sorry! lol

I doubt the M3 will be done. :(

Last edited:
This is true. Mine went too far. It gets to a point where it is neither capable on the track nor unwanted for street driving. One reason why we only came in the civic last year.

Well at this point it's time for a truck, trailer, and sponsors lol.

My S-drive wasnt that loud and i liked it!
But its ridiculously short tread life...

Last edited:
Jeez I'm confused about tires now... all I read is how great these $800/1000/1200 sets of Michelin PSS and Dunlop Star Spec tires are but, now you fast guys are telling me you run cheap-*** tires and still corner like crazy? Hahahah... I'm calling witchcraft & black magic!

Back