Fri. Drive - N. GA Twisty Extravaganza

I hope we can all leave by 8 like etf wants to, last year it was waaaay too late, sleeping in is great, but this is something I don't want to miss. So I think it's 8AM and we out, small meetup at my cabin and then off to the wildwood grill for final staging.

I hope we can all leave by 8 like etf wants to, last year it was waaaay too late, sleeping in is great, but this is something I don't want to miss. So I think it's 8AM and we out, small meetup at my cabin and then off to the wildwood grill for final staging.

Yeah lol, every other year I decided it wasn't worth waking up early (because I hate it), but this year I plan on coming.

Jeez I'm confused about tires now... all I read is how great these $800/1000/1200 sets of Michelin PSS and Dunlop Star Spec tires are but, now you fast guys are telling me you run cheap-*** tires and still corner like crazy? Hahahah... I'm calling witchcraft & black magic!

I paid 165 each for my PSS or just over $700 out the door at Costco. The size was the slightly larger than stock 225/45/17's instead of 215/50/17's. That's for the 2012 SI coupe. I can personally vouch for the PSS... but will have a LOT more to say about them after TOTD this week. Also heard great great things about the new Mich A3. It's the All - Season version of the PSS, and comes with a 45,000 warranty instead of just 30,000 miles. Kind of wish I had heard about the A3's before I bought the PSS.

After all, we don't drive the Tail everyday. And the A3 is actually supposed to be better than the PSS in some aspects. Go figure.

I picked up some radios for this today. Got some MIDLANDS that say they have 22 channels and 14 extra channels. Which I hope means subchannels. 121 privacy codes... whatever that means.....

Midland LXT600VP3

I picked up some radios for this today. Got some MIDLANDS that say they have 22 channels and 14 extra channels. Which I hope means subchannels. 121 privacy codes... whatever that means.....

Midland LXT600VP3

I might need to get new batteries for mine.

Back